OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Storm Ophelia - JFK Arboretum
- Vacancy: Guide/Information Officer, Ionad Culturtha an Phiarsaigh, Conamara
- Presentation to Cork City Council members on €140 million Cork City Flood Relief
- Vacancy: Park Constable, St. Stephen's Green
- Vacancy: G.O., National Monuments Sub Depot Phoenix Park
- Vacancy: Cabinet Maker, Furniture Division OPW
- Vacancy: Upholsterer, Furniture Division, OPW
- Vacancy: G.O., Trim National Monuments District
- Vacancy: G.O., National Monuments, Glendalough, Co. Wicklow
- Presentation by OPW to Joint Oireachtas Committee - The Lower Lee(Cork City) FRS
- The Space Between - Art Exhibition - Pearse Museum
- OPW hosts the “Beyond the Three Perfections” at Dublin Castle
- Minister “Boxer” Moran visits flooding schemes in Cork City and County
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin