OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- Doneraile Court Opens To The Public For The First Time In A Generation
- OPW mark 25th Anniversary of Emo Court bequeathal to the Nation
- Scheduled opening date of Skellig Michael announced
- Minister Moran opens Public Exhibition on the River Slaney Drainage Scheme
- Minister Moran welcomes flood works at Duckspool, Dungarvan Co Waterford.
- Exhibition ‘The Birth of Modernism in Irish Art’ to Open this Weekend
- Minister Moran welcomes commencement of works on the Ennis South FRS
- Regional Hospital Mullingar crowned winner of the OPW’s ‘The BIG Switch'
- OPW’s Phoenix Park wins prestigious Gold International Large Parks Award
- Grove of Nations Tree Planting at Farmleigh Estate
- President Higgins and Sabina unveil Dearcán na nDaoine - The People’s Acorn
- URGENT NOTICE - Dunbeg Fort, Co. Kerry.
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW Art Management Videos
- OPW 1916 Videos