OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Vacancy: Park Superintendent Grade II
- Vacancy: Scaffolder, National Monuments Service, Athenry District
- Vacancy: General Operative Band 2 / 360 Excavator Driver
- Vacancy: Plumber, Building Maintenance Service, OPW, Dublin
- Vacancy: Electrician, Building Maintenance Service, OPW, Dublin
- Vacancy: Gardener, Derrynane House & National Historical Park
- President Higgins and Sabina unveil Dearcán na nDaoine - The People’s Acorn
- URGENT NOTICE - Dunbeg Fort, Co. Kerry.
- Minister provides an update on progress with response to Flood Risk Management
- OPW HQ, Trim hosts OPW 185 Exhibition
- OPW Publishes Report on Public Consultation on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme
- Hi! Fashion comes to the Farmleigh Gallery in the Phoenix Park
- Moran makes major announcement on the Shannon at the Irish National Flood Forum
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW Art Management Videos