OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- 2019 - Seasonal Guides/Information Officers
- Vacancy: Apprenticeship in the Craft of Metal Fabrication in C.E.W.
- List of OPW Heritage Sites participating in Culture Night 2018
- Untitled [landscape]
- VACANCY: Apprenticeship in the Craft of Stonecutting/Stonemasonry
- New Exhibition chronicling the visit of Pope John Paul II to the Phoenix Park
- OPW’s Phoenix Park wins prestigious Gold International Large Parks Award
- Heritage Ireland Issue 8 Summer 2018
- Big Win for Mayo in Prestigious Italian Awards Céide Fields Heritage Site
- Minister Kevin “Boxer” Moran T.D., Opens the Public Exhibition For the River Dee
- Kevin “Boxer” Moran publishes Flood Risk Management Plans
- Grove of Nations Tree Planting at Farmleigh Estate
- Hill of Tara Conservation Management Plan Public Consultation
- President Higgins and Sabina unveil Dearcán na nDaoine - The People’s Acorn
- URGENT NOTICE - Dunbeg Fort, Co. Kerry.
- Moran makes major announcement on the Shannon at the Irish National Flood Forum
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW Art Management Videos