OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- 2019052 - Construction Plant Fitter in the East Region Arterial Drainage
- EIA Pre Screening Exercise & Appropriate Assessment Screening - Ballinhassig GS
- Vacancy - General Operative Band 3 (Rural), Kilkenny National Monuments District
- Craft Stonemason & Stonecutter based at the OPW sub-depot, Charles Fort, Kinsale
- Death Mask of Daniel O'Connell presented to the OPW by the Countess of Dunraven
- Uncover Centuries of Hidden Heritage at Ireland’s Historic Properties
- EIA Preliminary Examination - Togher Garda Station
- Minister Moran turns the sod on the Deerpark Cell
- OPW announces change to Visitor Comment Books policy at Heritage sites
- Minister visits Athlone Garda Station to view the completion of Phase 1 Works
- Minister Moran announces Pollinator Plan for Leinster Lawn
- 9 Green Flag Awards for OPW Parks
- Minister Moran officially opens Dysert Oenghusa Round Tower and Church in Croom,
- OPW Celebrates 30 years of stewardship at The Swiss Cottage
- Minister Moran announces re-opening of refurbished Kilkenny Castle Playground
- The Big Brick Experience comes to Farmleigh
- Doneraile Court Opens To The Public For The First Time In A Generation
- OPW mark 25th Anniversary of Emo Court bequeathal to the Nation
- Scheduled opening date of Skellig Michael announced