OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Vacancy: Seasonal Guides/Information Officers Dún Aonghasa
- Experience Japan Hanami Festival Day Farmleigh House & Estate, Phoenix Park
- Vacancy: Scafolder, Kilkenny National Monuments District
- Vacancy: Apprenticeship in the Craft of Stonecutting/Stonemasonry
- Vacancy: Driver/General Operative Band 2 (Dublin) Furniture Division, OPW
- Hill of Tara Conservation Management Plan Public Consultation
- President Higgins and Sabina unveil Dearcán na nDaoine - The People’s Acorn
- URGENT NOTICE - Dunbeg Fort, Co. Kerry.
- Hi! Fashion comes to the Farmleigh Gallery in the Phoenix Park
- Moran makes major announcement on the Shannon at the Irish National Flood Forum
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW Art Management Videos
- OPW 1916 Videos