OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Heritage Ireland Calendar
- Vacancy - Driver/General Operative Band 2 Rural
- Uncover Centuries of Hidden Heritage at Ireland’s Historic Properties
- Vacancy - General Operative Band 3 position in Building Maintenance Services
- EIA Preliminary Examination - Togher Garda Station
- Minister Moran turns the sod on the Deerpark Cell
- OPW announces change to Visitor Comment Books policy at Heritage sites
- Minister visits Athlone Garda Station to view the completion of Phase 1 Works
- Minister Moran announces Pollinator Plan for Leinster Lawn
- 9 Green Flag Awards for OPW Parks
- Minister Moran officially opens Dysert Oenghusa Round Tower and Church in Croom,
- OPW Celebrates 30 years of stewardship at The Swiss Cottage
- Minister Moran announces re-opening of refurbished Kilkenny Castle Playground
- The Big Brick Experience comes to Farmleigh
- Doneraile Court Opens To The Public For The First Time In A Generation
- OPW mark 25th Anniversary of Emo Court bequeathal to the Nation
- Scheduled opening date of Skellig Michael announced
- Minister Moran opens Public Exhibition on the River Slaney Drainage Scheme
- Minister Moran welcomes flood works at Duckspool, Dungarvan Co Waterford.
- Exhibition ‘The Birth of Modernism in Irish Art’ to Open this Weekend