Re-use of Public Sector Information
The information on our website is the copyright of the Office of the Public Works unless otherwise indicated.
The OPW complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions.
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
- Not use the information in a manner which would imply endorsement by the OPW or generally in a manner likely to mislead others
- Not reproduce any OPW crest, logo or mark, except where such crest, logo or mark forms an integral part of the document being re-used.
The OPW is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The OPW does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For details of the information held on the website of the OPW, view our site map.