Minor Capital Works
In relation to minor capital works, these range from:
- Minor office fit-outs to larger scale refurbishments and are delivered across a wide range of our clients (e.g. Government Departments, Government Agencies and An Garda Siochana);
- Refurbishment of Garda Stations;
- Maintenance of all properties occupied by Cultural Institutions (National Cultural Institutions Act, 1997 devolved responsibility for these elements to OPW);
- Maintenance of Historic Properties (in consultation with Architectural Conservation Unit) on behalf of National Historic Properties;
- Security of sites owned by the State;
- Maintenance and security of vacant State owned property.