Services Provided or to be provided to the Public
The OPW is a service organisation. Our ethos is to be client focused, to ensure timely delivery of services and to provide value for money. Our remit covers two main areas:
- Estate Portfolio Management including Heritage Services and
- Flood Risk Management
The mission of the OPW is to use our experience and expertise in our mandated areas of operation to provide innovative, effective and sustainable shared services to the public and our clients.
The links below provide details in relation to the services provided:
- Estate Portfolio Management: including Managing the Property Portfolio, Maintaining the Property Portfolio, Construction Projects, and Architectural Services.
- Heritage Services: including full list of National Monument and Heritage Sites, how they can be accessed by the public and what costs are involved.
- Flood Risk Management: including details of OPW's work, frequently accessed documents and news updates, publications and links.
- Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management - www.cfram.ie
- The Government Publications Office including details of publications for sale
- Guide to the Functions, Records, Rules and Practices of the Office (PDF)
- Freedom of Information
- Access to Information on the Environment