River Owenacurra & River Dungourney (Midleton) Flood Relief Scheme
15 March 17
Cork County Council is pleased to announce that a Public Information Day will be held in the Midleton Park Hotel Thursday 23rd March 2017 between 3pm and 7pm.
Members of the Design Team (Arup) the OPW and Cork County Council will be present.
The objectives of the Public Information Day are:
- To explain the process involved in the development of the flood relief scheme
- To gather information from the public regarding their:
- Experiences of flooding.Thoughts on solutions to the flooding problem and their preferences in this regard.
- Thoughts on environmental issues, and
- Thoughts on constraints with regard to environmental issues and implementation of solutions etc.
Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the Public Information Day, you are invited to submit your comments in writing to:
Midleton Flood Relief Scheme,
50 Ringsend Road,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cork County Council welcomes your comments in relation to the study area and particularly in relation to any relevant issues associated with a potential Flood Relief Scheme.
For further information please visit http://www.midletonfrs.ie/
Cork County Council on behalf of the Office of Public Works