OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Seán Canney, T.D.
- Voluntary Homeowners Relocation Scheme
- Stonemason vacancy National Monuments Service
- OPW 185 at Rathfarnham Castle (Video)
- Open Competition for the position of General Operative in BMS, OPW
- Open Competition for positions at the grade of Craft Gardener
- OPW Art Management Videos
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Interdepartmental Flood Policy Co-ordination Group
- OPW 1916 Videos
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- OPW Response to Press Queries on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme