OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Seán Canney, T.D.
- Craft Gardener in OPW’s Heritage Services - Dublin
- Appointment of an Estate Agent/Auctioneer
- Position of Craft Gardener at OPW, JFK Arboretum, New Ross, Co. Wexford
- Heritage Services Event Proposals 2017
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- OPW YouTube