OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Seán Canney, T.D.
- Apprenticeship Craft of Wood Manufacturing & Finishing in Furniture Division
- General Operative Band 3 (Rural)
- OPW extends deadline for submissions on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme
- OPW Art Management Videos
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Interdepartmental Flood Policy Co-ordination Group
- OPW 1916 Videos
- OPW 185
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- OPW Response to Press Queries on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme