OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Seán Canney, T.D.
- Seasonal Guides/Information Officers Ionad an Bhlascaoid Mhóir
- River Owenacurra & River Dungourney (Midleton) Flood Relief Scheme
- Heritage Services Event Proposals 2018
- Seasonal Guides/Information Officers, Derrynane House, Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
- OPW extends deadline for submissions on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme
- Public Competition for a Permit to carry passengers to Skellig Michael
- Seasonal Guides/Information Officers. Ionad Cultúrtha an Phiarsaigh, Conamara
- OPW Art Management Videos
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Interdepartmental Flood Policy Co-ordination Group
- OPW 1916 Videos
- OPW 185
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- OPW Response to Press Queries on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme