OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Vacancy: Technical Head of Fire & Security (Engineer Grade I level)
- Voluntary Homeowners Relocation Scheme
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Re-opening of Ormond Castle
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- The Grove of Nations Park
- Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Trust's 25th Annual Conference
- Grace: Photographs, 1955–1969
- OPW 185 at Rathfarnham Castle (Video)
- OPW Art Management Videos
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Interdepartmental Flood Policy Co-ordination Group
- OPW 1916 Videos
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- OPW Response to Press Queries on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme