OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Simon Harris, T.D.
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group – Open Day 05/05/16
- Open competition for appointment to the position of Art Registration Officer
- Temporary G.O. Band 2 (Rural) 360 Excavator Driver South West Arterial Drainage
- East Region Arterial Drainage - GO Band 3
- Important Safety Notice - Access to Skellig Michael
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Canoeist Biosecurity Survey