OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website. In March 2011, I was appointed as a Minister of State by the Taoiseach.
Mr. Brian Hayes, T.D.
- Events - What's On?
- Flood Risk Management Conference
- Tender For Ferry Service At Scattery Island, Co Clare
- Vacancy for Excavator Driver, South West Region, Arterial Drainage Maintenance
- OPW & Insurance Ireland Memorandum of Understanding on Flood Defence Data
- St. Patrick's Festival Greening 2014
- Coastal Storm Flooding Damage Works