OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Seán Canney, T.D.
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- Interdepartmental Flood Policy Co-ordination Group
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- Public Competition for a Permit to carry passengers to Skellig Michael
- Official Languages Act 2003 - Preparation of a Draft Scheme by the OPW
- OPW 1916 Videos
- OPW 185
- OPW Art Management Videos