OPW manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
OPW has responsibility for the day-to-day running of all National Monuments in State care and National Historic Properties.
The OPW is the lead agency for flood risk management in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Office of Public Works website.
Kevin 'Boxer' Moran, T.D.
- Presentation by OPW to Joint Oireachtas Committee - The Lower Lee(Cork City) FRS
- Re-opening of OPW Heritage sites and Offices
- The Space Between - Art Exhibition - Pearse Museum
- OPW hosts the “Beyond the Three Perfections” at Dublin Castle
- Minister “Boxer” Moran visits flooding schemes in Cork City and County
- Minister announces free admission for children under 12 to OPW Heritage Sites
- Video - Head Gardener at Áras an Uachtaráin
- OPW 185 at Rathfarnham Castle (Video)
- OPW Art Management Videos
- Shannon Flood Risk State Agency Co-ordination Working Group
- OPW 1916 Videos
- Flood Risk Management Plans (FRMPs)
- OPW Response to Press Queries on Cork City Flood Relief Scheme